Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-04-17 12:09:09

**_sccaafries_**

Captivate Test help

I am using Captivate 5.5 . I have created a test and when the test results are posted it shows either passed or failed . I would rather have it tell me whether the score they achieved indicates the beginner level or the intermediate level. 90 correct answers out 0f 175 indicate an intermediate understanding of the topic. Can I change the score settings to these . I don't want a person that scores less than 90 to see fail on the screen because that is not the case . It only means they start at the beginner level.

Any advice you can offer is most appreciated

Thanks in Advance

#2 2012-04-17 12:26:24

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Captivate Test help

You would just need to change the feedback messages they are receiving at the end of the quiz, correct?

You would just need to go into the Quiz Preferences (Edit > Preferences or Quiz > Quiz Preferences) and then go to the Settings section where you can select the Quiz Results Messages.

Friendly+Feedback.jpg?download=Friendly+Feedback.jpg

Then make sure your pass/fail setting is correct for which message you would want them to see. Assuming all questions are worth the same value a 52% score would be the line between Intermediate and Beginner. 

Friendly+Pass-Fail.jpg?download=Friendly+Pass-Fail.jpg

#3 2012-04-17 15:09:42

**_sccaafries_**

Re: Captivate Test help

That worked Perfectly!!!!  Thanks so much

Board footer