Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-24 13:33:03

**_James_**

Quiz Manager -- import?

I am migrating from WebCT/Blackboard to another LMS. As part of that process, I need to migrate about 100 assessments to Adobe Presenter. These multiple choice quizzes have all been exported to "industry standard" IMS XML files.

I have looked but do not see any method to import questions into the Quiz Manager. If need be, I can even generate my own custom text files, but still, I see nothing.

I created a test quiz and the published locally. I thought I could hack the XML data files:

data\srchdata.xml
data\trackdta.xml

that contain the questions/answers and are pointed to by the breeze-manifest.xml file, but no luck; the changed content did not display. (If it did, I would just publish the whole folder to the server).

So... barring a massive copy & paste operation, is there any way for me to get existing quizzes into the Quiz Manager?

Thanks.

James Weissman
UVa Darden School

Last edited by **_James_** (2007-09-25 08:01:48)

#2 2007-09-25 01:19:10

**_michael_**

Re: Quiz Manager -- import?

Hello again James!  Unfortunately, you are hitting upon one of the most commonly requested features for Presenter, which to my knowledge, doesn't yet have a solution.     I know this is a feature under consideration, but the Product Team will have to give a sense for timing.

#3 2008-11-18 12:35:00

**_DaveLG526_**

Re: Quiz Manager -- import?

Is this capability still lacking? I tried to change the point value for each question in the xml file from 10 to 1 but the old point value still is displaying.

Dave

Board footer