Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2007-09-12 09:22:06

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Any interest in a Canadian User Group?

Is anyone out there interested in a Canadian Connect Users group?

We're a ConnectPro reseller providing software sales, training, custom Connect add-ins, consulting, content development and multimedia production services.

There are very few people in Canada who really know these products inside and out (even the Adobe support people don't have the answers a lot of the time) so I'm certain that there's a need for a users group in Canada.

While the products are great, it would be better to have a group of Canadian users who could share tips, ideas and workarounds.

If you're interested, drop me a line, Skype me at terryshane or call me at 416.464.3110

Thanks for listening,

Terry
terry.jpg

P.S. I'd also be interested in hearing from programmers who would be interested in contract work to develop front end interfaces for some of our existing clients using the Adobe Connect Enterprise XML Web Services.

Last edited by **_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_** (2007-09-13 23:38:37)

#2 2007-11-01 11:58:36

**_pjones_**

Re: Any interest in a Canadian User Group?

I am a Connect user in Vancouver BC so I'd be interested in a Canadian User Group.

#3 2007-11-06 15:59:22

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

There have to be other Canadians out there... where are all of the other Canucks?

Drop me a line to my email and perhaps we can run some impromtu meetings of our own up north of the 49th parallel.

Also, anyone looking for ConnectPro or Presenter support is welcome to contact me. Adobe customer service is not exactly the greatest and I am always available to help if people have technical issues or problems that they need a quick answer to.

Terry

#4 2007-11-20 15:59:48

**_danfont_**

Hello Terry,
I am a trainer and instructional designer at McGill University. We are currently in the process of evaluating a number of products to manage and deliver our online course offerings. We need a tool that will handle registration for both online delivered courses and instructor led off line courses; track users success and course completion; manage prerequisites and course progession;  provide course/user/instructor metrics; provide tools for rapid development of learning content; provide end user tracking & record viewing; and any other bonus features.
We have been given the impression by adobe third party reps that Connect Professional can meet most of these needs. One of the priorities for us is to be able to manage both our offline and online course offerings, and all our users, with the same system. In your estimation, is Connect capable out of the box of providing all of this functionality, or are we going to have to be modifying the product and patch it together with other tools or resources? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dan O'Connell

Sr. Trainer/Instructional Designer, McGill University
dan.oconnell@mcgill.ca

#5 2007-11-25 13:24:25

**_drenton_**

Hi Terry,

Count me in for a Canadian User Group. I run a consulting company out of St. Catharines/Niagara.. and I conference with clients all across Canada. Looking forward to meeting fellow Canadians focusing on how we can be better prepared and more productive using Adobe Connect technology. Thanks.

~Dianne

#6 2009-12-22 10:06:49

**_nigelhudson_**

I'm a connect pro user in Toronto Ontario. Count me in.

#7 2009-12-22 12:05:04

**_BCCAresearch_**

We use Connect across British Columbia; we're in.

Board footer