Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2012-02-16 20:31:51

**_jlarocque17_**

Playback Performance Issues

Hi there:

We have a long-time customer who has begun having issues viewing our presenter content.  More specifically, the customer is reporting that the presentation is choppy, stalls in places, and every slide must be manually advanced.  A number of employees at this organization are reporting these specific issues and so it's not just limited to one machine.  Again, this is a new problem as they are able to view presenter content that we've done for them previously without issue.  We are not able to replicate the issue with this new content on our end. 

So, what we've done is take the presenter content that works for them and compare it to the presenter content that is having performance issues.  There are obviously many differences and I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions of specific things to look for.  We started with file size and interestingly, the video that is having issues is 20% of the size of the video that they can view without issue (but it's also one third the length).  One thing that's clear is that this new video has a lot more animations per slide and there are many new animations that we haven't used previously. 

Any thoughts on where we should focus our analysis?  Any reported issues that may be consistent with what I'm describing?  Sorry for the long description. I appreciate any help the community can provide.

Best, Joe

#2 2012-02-24 02:22:30

**_redhatperl_**

Re: Playback Performance Issues

How is the content published? i mean which version of Presenter is used?

Board footer