Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-11-21 20:03:02

**_kells77_**

Playback issues on Adobe Connect 8/ Adobe Presenter

Having a few issues with Adobe Connect 8 playback (virtual training environment). I have a trial version & trying to determine if this is going to do the job.

Basically my issues are:

*When I save a presentation offline & then replay it, it displays the progress/time bar at the bottom - how do I remove this from the playback? I want to just have the full screen as a ppt presentation.

*Also, how can I stop the

Last edited by **_kells77_** (2011-11-21 20:09:53)

#2 2011-11-22 10:06:34

**_dhwalker_**

Re: Playback issues on Adobe Connect 8/ Adobe Presenter

*When I save a presentation offline & then replay it, it displays the progress/time bar at the bottom - how do I remove this from the playback? I want to just have the full screen as a ppt presentation.

There are two ways to get a video of the recorded meeting without the progress bar.
      1- After creating the video, import it into a video editing program that will allow you to
      crop the video.
      2- Use a screen capture program like Adobe Captivate or Camtasia to record only the
      portion of the recording you want to keep.

*Also, how can I stop the

#3 2011-11-22 12:23:33

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Playback issues on Adobe Connect 8/ Adobe Presenter

also, if your presentation is in PPT, and you are using Connect to record it, you may want to consider just using Presenter to make the recording. It provides you much better control and edit-ability. And, maybe most importantly, you don't have to get the recording perfect on the first take, like you do with Connect.

Just my 2 cents.

You could also look at Captivate, which would allow you to have your own custom loading graphic, if the Presenter loading screen is that big of a road block.

Board footer