Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-09-02 20:19:15

**_kevinmccarthy_**

Breeze 5.1 help

I recently bought a small company that has a macromedia breeze 5.1 server included. I can't justify the price to upgrade to Adobe and the previous owner never did. So, Adobe support or upgrades path are non-existent.

Does anyone know a developer who understands Macromedia Breeze 5.1 and could help me out with some GUI changes and API work? We will pay the going rate of course.

Thanks for the help.

#2 2011-09-03 01:49:33

**_catholicon_**

Re: Breeze 5.1 help

Its more easy to understand the issues if you jot down at least a couple of specific problems

#3 2011-09-03 11:39:00

**_kevinmccarthy_**

Re: Breeze 5.1 help

Hi,

Thanks.

Three things. We were using the program just fine. Yesterday we had to reboot the server (Win 2003). After the reboot, we now cannot connect to meeting rooms or view previous recordings. We get this error when attempting to reach a meeting room...

ValidateUserError.no-data.null

And, when trying to view a recording...

ServerSideError.no-data

second, we want to customize the GUI for our company and need some assistance in knowing which files/folders affect the user control panel and the meeting room GUIs.

Finally, we also want to create some automation and need some assistance with writing API's. We wish to automatically create, suspend and delete user accounts and we wish to use an API to do password changes to user accounts from our proprietary user membership system which manages our customer base.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Board footer