Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-07-22 13:27:13

**_jbvetter_**

Integrating Adobe Connect Meetings with a Drupal website

Does anyone know how to integrate Adobe Connect Meetings with a Drupal website? I'd like users who are logged into the Drupal site to be able to click on a link on Drupal to enter an Adobe Connect Meeting room and have their login credential be passed automatically to Adobe Connect. If the user does not already exist in Adobe Connect, the account would be created for them.

We have been able to set up this kind of integration with Drupal and Moodle but not yet with Connect.

I see one Drupal module that seems to provide this (http://drupal.org/project/acrobat_connect) but very few sites use the module and it's had a critical bug open for several weeks.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you can offer!

Jim

#2 2011-09-11 18:23:54

**_heywardjr_**

Re: Integrating Adobe Connect Meetings with a Drupal website

Well, Adobe really has not been involved with this. They used our API and developed this years ago. It appears pretty old since they call it Acrobat Connect Pro and it looks like it was written for Connect 6. Not sure if this will work with the current Connect 8 and higher versions. Perhaps someone in the community has tested this and can offer Connect 8 changes required.

#3 2011-11-04 14:25:01

**_sshhll_**

Hello,
          Drupal adobe connect pro module can do it.

I'm using and pretty cool...

The API is still same so, work on ACP 8.0.

Let me know if you are interested.. I can point you the direction or help.

#4 2011-12-01 11:31:09

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Our Connect-to-Moodle solution provides VERY tight integration between Moodle and Connect, so this might be a good solution for you. We also have the php code library to permit integration with Drupal

#5 2012-08-12 11:12:36

**_bambanx_**

sshhll wrote:

Hello,
          Drupal adobe connect pro module can do it.

I'm using and pretty cool...

The API is still same so, work on ACP 8.0.

Let me know if you are interested.. I can point you the direction or help.

Hi can u share me the Drupal module pls? Thanks

Board footer