Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-05-31 04:33:12

**_Dinin_**

Presenter does not play Flash animation with AS1 content

Hey.

I've got a problem with the Presenter when trying to incorporate a certain Flash animation into the presentation. The Flash animation is just a collection of spheres who move and collide according to an Action Script Code (AS 1, not 3!). Since the whole animation is dictated by the script, the duration is just 1 frame. When I create the .swf file, it works fine.But as soon as I incorporate it in PowerPoint and export the presentation with the Presenter, the animation shows nothing more but the first frame.

I tried both settings for the .swf managment (managing by presentation - true and false), neither of those worked.

Does anybody have any idea what I can do about this?

Thank you!

#2 2011-05-31 04:39:26

**_redhatperl_**

Re: Presenter does not play Flash animation with AS1 content

Hi Din,

If you are using Office 2007/2010 then, you may need to do a Save As to save your presentation to .PPT format. Then try to publish it and see if it works.

Thanks,
Ravi

#3 2011-05-31 05:49:13

**_Dinin_**

Hey Ravi,

sorry, I should have been more clear: I DID save it and I DID publish it and it works. It just doesn't play this specific animation - alle the other animations work fine!

Thanks for your answer,
Bernhard

#4 2011-06-01 20:03:46

**_heywardjr_**

Not sure but it might be a problem because Presenter 7.06 and earlier versions are ActionScript 2 based. Adobe Presenter 7.07 coming this summer is ActionScript 3 based to match Adobe Connect 8 AC3 base. Could be the issue of your script version.

#5 2011-06-02 02:54:36

**_Dinin_**

Yeah, we thought the same and switched to an AS2 file, but there's the same problem again...

Board footer