#1 2011-05-17 04:12:06

**_jdesoler_**

Cant't create metting rooms beyond 2010

Hi,

I'm new in administrating an Adobe

#2 2011-05-19 11:25:50

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Cant't create metting rooms beyond 2010

What version of Connect are you using, and have you contacted support? It may be as simple as getting you an updated license file.

#3 2011-06-01 21:02:18

**_heywardjr_**

I think you are using an old version of Connect.

My C8 server shows 2021 as the year. However, you can create meetings and totally ignore that start and end time since those are only used for email invitations not for when the actual meeting starts or ends. A lot of people that have used other web conference tools still think like these other products work...that is they do not offer 24x7 rooms that are always on. So, forget that way of thinking. Meetings are always on once created until you delete them. Ignore those dates for purposes of "starting or ending the meeting".

:-)

#4 2011-06-02 01:56:01

**_ytoshima2038_**

jdesoler,

If you are using Connect 6, you can ask Adobe support to provide a patch file. We have fixed problem by applying it.

#5 2011-07-29 14:02:35

**_TrevorMartin_**

Hi,

The problem is your header.xsl file in version 6, or common_html.xsl in version 8 located in Breeze\appserv\apps.

header.xsl - Search for the line 'year:{$name}' without quotes.
A couple lines under that you'll see this line:
<xsl:with-param name="max" select="2010"/>
Replace the 2010 with whatever you want, such as 2020.
Save and restart the Connect/FMS services.

common_html.xsl is a little different - Search for the same line 'year:{$name}' without quotes.
A few lines down you may see this line again:
<xsl:with-param name="max" select="2010"/>
Replace it with this:
<xsl:with-param name="max" select="substring(/results/common/date, 1, 4) + 10" />
This will always add 10 years to the current year so you never have to change it again.
Save and restart the Connect/FMS services.

I hope this helps!

Trevor

Board footer