Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-04-29 10:54:10

**_annaw_**

Video not playing in published presenter file

I have imported video into presenter, it imports to the slide and plays in the editor, but when I publish it there is no video.
I have checked in the assets  folder, the videos have encoded to .flv
I am using the same videos that I used before without any problems. I have recently upgraded to office 2010, but I checked for the updated add in.
I need this to work urgently- help, thanks.

#2 2011-04-29 13:11:55

**_redhatperl_**

Re: Video not playing in published presenter file

What is the format of video file you used? Have you tried checking publishing it locally to your system. Also try this -> Open your presentation and save it as *.PPT [97-2003 Format] and try to publish it. See if it works.

Thanks,
Ravi

#3 2011-05-31 15:19:26

**_SusanMac_**

Hi -- I am having the same exact issue.  Did you ever find a resolution to this issue?  I have tried saving it as a PPT with no luck.

#4 2011-06-01 20:08:20

**_heywardjr_**

I would check to insure you are using Office 2010 with Presenter 7.06 (that is the first version that supports 2010). You can check using the Help menu to see if you have an update.

I suggest you call into Adobe Support and log a ticket.  They can take a look at the file and advise the issue.

#5 2011-07-29 15:41:08

**_raphaelsaldanha_**

Hi!

I'm having a similar issue. I'm running Presenter 7.0.6 Build 7604, on Office 2010.

The video is imported in Presenter, and then exported without problems. When I run the index.htm with Firefox (5.0.1), the video and sound doesn't shows up, but the time of the slide is correct.

When I run the index.htm with Internet Explorer 8, the video and sound are ok.

I'm lost...

Board footer