Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-04-28 08:22:04

**_jblaszka_**

Animations coming up just as boxes when I publish

I have a PowerPoint (ppt2007) that has simple animations. (the box animation) When I publish it, the area where text would be with animations just turns into a blue box.  It works fine as a PowerPoint presentation. 

Any suggestions?

#2 2011-04-28 09:30:21

**_Purnima_**

Re: Animations coming up just as boxes when I publish

Did you try changing the animation? Is it only with Box animation ? I haven't really seen this problem so suspect Presenter has nything to do with it.

Which Presenter version are you using? It should be 7.0.6

#3 2011-04-28 10:10:14

**_jblaszka_**

Currently using version 7.0 of Presenter.  I have changed animations when this issue occurred in the past however it did not solve the problem.  The last time I was able to correct this required a complete rebuild of the presentation which I am trying to avoid. 

Thoughts?

#4 2011-04-29 06:41:23

**_Purnima_**

Is you file PPTX? If yes,  Can you try saving it as PPT and then publish ?

#5 2011-04-29 08:37:19

**_jblaszka_**

Purnima,

That solved the problem.  I was hoping though that you may be able to provide a some more insight as to what the root problem may have been?

Cheers

#6 2011-05-02 05:33:50

**_prajaktaud_**

Hello ,
I am Prajakta I have already presentaion in .ppt formate in presentaion i have insert flash files on silde and on sildebar after that when i publish  it  and play into browser only flash file on sildebar plays, but not on silde  where i insert flash files  doesnt work. But If i publish it into Adobe Connect Pro  both option doesnt work. If i insert flash files with audio then only audio is working only on silebar option .

Can anyone Help ??

#7 2011-05-02 07:35:18

**_Purnima_**

jblaszka wrote:

Purnima,

That solved the problem.  I was hoping though that you may be able to provide a some more insight as to what the root problem may have been?

Cheers

With Presenter 7, there were some issues with PPTX conversion. Though PPT conversion used to work very fine. Alot of such issues have been removed in later version of Presenter i.e. 7.0.6.

This is why when you aved as PPT, and published, it worked fine. Hope this answers your question

#8 2011-05-02 07:41:49

**_Purnima_**

prajaktaud wrote:

Hello ,
I am Prajakta I have already presentaion in .ppt formate in presentaion i have insert flash files on silde and on sildebar after that when i publish  it  and play into browser only flash file on sildebar plays, but not on silde  where i insert flash files  doesnt work. But If i publish it into Adobe Connect Pro  both option doesnt work. If i insert flash files with audio then only audio is working only on silebar option .

Can anyone Help ??

Try setting manage swf file using Presenter play bar option in Settings and see that solves your issue.

Also are your swf files AS2 files? Which Presenter version are you using?

How are you uploading presentation to Connect Pro ? Which Connect Version are you using?

#9 2011-05-02 08:29:53

**_prajaktaud_**

Hello ,
I have set the settings of swf files through the mage swf files. All swf files are in AS2 and i am using Adobe Presnter version is 7 . For uploading into Adobe connect Pro version is 8

#10 2011-05-04 06:20:58

**_redhatperl_**

Hi Prajakta,

What is the frame rate of SWF file and what is the dimensions of SWF file which you have inserted into Presenter? If you could just upload the SWF file and share the file so that I can have a look?

Thanks,
Ravi

#11 2011-05-04 07:51:51

**_prajaktaud_**

Hello Ravi,
I have  inserted sef file is created into ShockwaveFlash1 . I dont know how to put into this forum . If u tell me i will put it into forum . It Dimenssions are 400 *200 .  And Frame rate is 12.

Prajakta

Last edited by **_prajaktaud_** (2011-05-04 07:57:40)

#12 2011-05-05 09:51:26

**_redhatperl_**

Hi Prajakta,

Can you create the SWF file with frame rate of 25 or 30 fps. Have you checked that after inserting the SWF into the presentation you are saving the presentation as *.PPT format. Also you can upload the SWF file on a file hosting website like: http://www.mediafire.com/

Thanks,
Ravi

#13 2011-05-05 11:53:08

**_prajaktaud_**

Hi,

Thnx for the  suggestion i will try it . But when i upgraded with the new version of Adobe Presenter , then  i issuse get solve. Now .SWF files are working on Silde option and also Sildebar option. But for Adobe Presenter 7.0 i will definatly try with your suggestion.

Prajakta

#14 2011-05-11 08:12:57

**_redhatperl_**

Sounds good Prajakta.. !!!

Board footer