Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-03-24 15:09:18

**_mikeh78_**

Removing the time beside slide title?

Hi,
In my menu I have my chapters and currently I have the duration for each slide beside them. How can I hide/ remove the time that is sitting beside the chapters?

#2 2011-03-24 19:19:14

**_redhatperl_**

Re: Removing the time beside slide title?

I believe this can be changed from some XML file.

#3 2011-03-25 00:32:25

**_kevinahayes_**

I was under the impression that whilst you can easily remove the duration and time data using theme editor it is practically impossible to remove the duration information that appears beside each slide title.

If this can be done I'd be delighted to know how...

#4 2011-03-28 11:48:39

**_mikeh78_**

I got it!!! Alright to make the duration not show up beside each chapter, click Settings then click on the Playback tab and where it says duration of slide, make sure that it's set to 0.0. It will now not appear in your player but with mine I diable the bottom scrubber so I had to create a 'back' and 'next' button for each slide so that the user can progress.

#5 2011-03-28 20:02:48

**_kevinahayes_**

Hi Mike

Neat solution although it's only valid for slides that you can set a 0.0 duration for.

If you place any audio on the slide the time will display beside the slide title (i.e. audio duration 'out ranks' default theme slide duration)

#6 2011-03-29 04:31:39

**_redhatperl_**

Hmm.. that looks to be a good workaround!

#7 2011-03-29 07:39:26

**_mikeh78_**

Yeah I was wondering about audio. For the module that I am working on there is none but in the future I may have audio or even a video. This seems like a good work around until I figure out how to disable it completely.

Board footer