Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-03-09 06:06:48

**_LeanneDartnell_**

New to Captivate and Adobe Connect

Hi there,

My name is Leanne and I work for Avon Cosmetics in the UK. I am a National Trainer and am currently developing some online Training for our field users (approx. 170,000). I am using Captivate 5 to produce the material and am looking at hosting on Adobe Connect.

I am quite new to Captivate and hosting using Connect so would appreciate any tips/advice you can give me.

We are looking to host this content on Connect and make it available publically, we have a potential 170,000+ people that may look at this. Has anyone experienced problems with capacity of users viewing content on Connect?

Any other tips are grately appreciated.

Thanks,

Leanne :-)

#2 2011-04-28 10:53:04

**_anick_**

Re: New to Captivate and Adobe Connect

With Captivate 5, publishing it on Connect directly may give some network error. If that would be the case, instead of publishing to Connect, publish it as zipped content and then upload the zip file on Connect and make it public.

Capacity of users would not be a problem

#3 2011-04-28 10:57:29

**_dhwalker_**

Re: New to Captivate and Adobe Connect

Check out the on-demand videos on the Adobe site. http://www.adobe.com/products/captivate/training/
and clidk the Resources section on the right to browse more stuff about Captivate.

Board footer