Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-03-05 01:49:56

**_Laseru_**

Error in logs - Validate Path Error - What it means?

Hi!

The fallowing error is logged in the error log file located in logs folder inside the root of the Adobe Conenct installation.

Validate Path error ...podID=xx  ...room:#meetingapp/7/xxxxx   

I receive a lot of those errors, and I think they are related to a pod that is not present in the meeting, but I am not 100% sure.

Also it would be interesting how this error affects the services , because I haven't noticed anything.

Thanks!

#2 2011-05-07 00:06:09

**_anick_**

Re: Error in logs - Validate Path Error - What it means?

It looks like the respective files for the POD is corrupted or deleted. Can you explain how you got this error and what version of Connect you are using and if you are using any anti virus application on the server.
Also if it is not creating any issues, you can ignore. If you notice, You'd see same entries in error log (no new entries)

#3 2011-05-07 00:50:55

**_ssahai_**

This error shows up when Connect tried to validate a path in its DB as well as physically on the disk, If either of them are missing it gives this error saying that the path asked for is not a valid path.

This can point to missing content as well. All of them will be related to share pod or file share pod. Can you verify that this content is present on your disk in the content folder following the same directory structure as content\7\xxxxxxx\yyyyyy.

Have you recently migrated your on-premise connect? Do you think incorrect migration may have caused you to lose content?

Can you also verify that when this error comes, did someone face a failed-share in Share Pod? They would also see a validate error in Share Pod. Because it may be a false alarm, for a content that was deleted by administrators/content authors and is still part of some meetings.

#4 2011-05-07 04:34:51

**_Laseru_**

I use connect 7.0 SP3

I found that for no reason when I connect to some meetings, some pods are gone, but this is not a big issue.

I also had some errors regarding the storege controller firmware and driver on the SQL server which were resolved and I think this was the cause for the errors.

I will change the server to version 7.5 in the future.

Board footer