Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2011-02-10 12:03:40

**_mikesmartinez_**

Content Report Shows no User Data

Acording to Adobe documentation I should be able to generate a Content report which will show details about quizzes, for example how many people chose a specific answer to a question. We have about 10 Courses linked to one Content, in which 100's of people have taken, which is a Presenter presentation including quizzes. However, when I try to generate a Content report, it does not show that anyone has taken the training, but if I generate a Training report, it will show all users who have taken the course, and the details about the quizzes.

The reason we have multiple Courses linked to one Content is for reporting purposes. We have to generate reports based on how each office performed on their quizzes. I did just notice that there is a Filter feature which will probably allow us to create only one course with one link, and then we can generate reports by office using the Filter feature.

I'm just wondering why the Content report does not show any data showing that anyone has taken the training, when the documentation is saying it should. Hopefully I made sense. Thanks.

#2 2011-02-10 12:36:11

**_Purnima_**

Re: Content Report Shows no User Data

Content report will show data only when content is accessed from its URL.
The reports remain separate. When you access the content directly from its link then you will see reports getting updated.

#3 2011-02-18 16:12:11

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Content Report Shows no User Data

It is worth noting that when you create a course from a content object, the course is a duplicate version of the content, and there fore has its own tracking that is separate from the content object. Neither object will show report data from the other.

Board footer