Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-12-14 08:58:18

**_mobcdi_**

Second or Alternate email address for all users

With an ldap authenticated Connect 8 server is it possible to include a field that each user can fill in with their alternative email address which will also get a copy of any meeting requests

for example in education environment users would would receive email invite to their ldap listed email address but could also include their gmail account and any invites would be also sent to it as well

#2 2010-12-20 06:13:24

**_mobcdi_**

Re: Second or Alternate email address for all users

Would modifying the User Profile to include the pre-defined field E-mail 2 without syncing it to an ldap field allow users to fill in their chosen alternative email address and having done that does Connect 8 know to sent emails to E-mail 2 or should I open a feature request for that?

#3 2011-01-17 13:44:58

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Second or Alternate email address for all users

I don't believe that adding the Email 2 profile item would do either function you were looking for. If you add it as a required field, then the LDAP sync would have to have that field as well, and if it was optional, then it would just get ignored and not have the ability to let the user add the information to it.

I also don't believe that it will send an email to that address, so it would be a feature request.

Board footer