Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-12-06 07:07:56

**_simon.hanmer_**

sco-expanded-contents and hidden content

I'm using the sco-expanded-contents webservice to retrieve information about content stored within our system but I'm finding that when I iterate through the list I'm getting content returned that I can't retrieve or find using the standard web interface.

For example, I call sco-expanded-contents using the sco-id of the shared content area and a filter-type of content. I get a list of sco's returned - some of these do not actually appear in the location specified (I use sco-nav) to retrieve the path for the content.

Does anyone know why this happens and if there's a filter element I can use.

#2 2010-12-06 14:08:10

**_jcooper9099_**

Re: sco-expanded-contents and hidden content

I had this same problem. It was because I was seeing content contained in other items and linked to other ithems. Looking at it in XML it was not obvious what the links were.

I just switched to using SCO-Contents instead with teh tradeoff of not drilling down so deep.

#3 2010-12-09 05:26:13

**_simon.hanmer_**

I've been digging into this some more and it looks as if you might be able to use the source-sco-id to identify 'real' content by checking that source-sco-id is set to 0.

#4 2011-03-17 13:32:12

**_Dwayne009_**

Hello,
I certainly agree with you. Thank you very much for sharing your information. It was really very helpful for me.
Thanks for sharing your tips!

Training Software

Board footer