Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-15 11:48:25

**_kristenkolenz_**

Connect not sensing when Captivate course is complete

I have a series of 4 courses, developed in Captivate 5, which are published as a curriculum in Connect.  I have prerequisites set up so that in order to advance to the next course, the course immediately before it must be completed.  My first two prerequisites are working.  My third course, however, will not "complete" for me. 
In the first course, I have my "Next" button count as 1 point that is marked "Include in Quiz " and "Add to Total." I have my Quiz Preferences set up so that the user needs "0 points or more to pass."  There are actually 61 potential points.  The Quiz is set up as Optional.  There is no official quiz in this course (i.e. quiz slides), just buttons that are included in the quiz and added to the total.  When my testers take this course, it's marked as Complete and their prerequisite is fulfilled.  They then take another course, which is a required quiz, and if they pass it, they are given access to the third course.  There are no problems with the 2nd course - it's working as designed and completion of it is opening the 3rd course.
I have the third course set up the same way as the first.  The difference between the first and third courses is that the third has quiz slides in it in addition to having the "next" buttons count for one point that adds to the total.  The quiz is optional and is set up so that the user needs "0 points or more to pass." When my testers take the course and take OR skip the optional quiz (made with quiz slides), the course is not completed. 
I've tried taking the "Add to Total" option off.  I've tried making only the first and last "Next" buttons worth 1 point, and changing the passing score to "1 points or more to pass."  Nothing seems to make the course complete in Connect!
I did read the post about "Daisy-chained courses in Connect" prior to posting this, and my attempts in the previous paragraph were born of reading it.
Can someone help me?

#2 2011-01-05 14:03:35

**_Mr_Jalvo_Of_PA_**

Re: Connect not sensing when Captivate course is complete

I

Board footer