Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-15 08:09:27

**_fbuland_**

Connect 7.5 SP1 - warning from FMS (Edge) in event viewer

Hello,

I installed Connect 7.5 SP1 on a Windows 2008 R2 french server; using SQL Server 2008.
All is working.
But there is the following warning in the event viewer when entering in a meeting for the first time:

Event Type:    Warning
Event Source:    FMS (Edge)
Event Category:    (269)
Event ID:    1192
User:        N/A
Computer:    CONNECT
Description:
Invalid value set for configuration key : Application/Process/Distribute = Instances, using default to be compatible with inst..

What could be the cause of this warning?

Thank you
Franck

#2 2010-11-28 18:14:31

**_mrock66_**

Re: Connect 7.5 SP1 - warning from FMS (Edge) in event viewer

You still having this error?  You running a cluster?  Can you provide more info?

#3 2011-02-16 21:46:31

**_dexx0008_**

I am also having this problem.

2003 enterprise  with Adobe Connect 7.5 sp 1, clustered environment.

I receive the error in event viewer when the flash media server starts up. Meetings still work but what fails is using premiere global as an audio provider. When we attempt to add a new profile under 'my profile' --> my audio profiles, it simply states that our client id, and premiere password are incorrect. I've verified the account works with premiere and is current.

This is a recent problem for us. It may have started about 3 weeks ago but we can't get a firm date on when it stopped functioning just the last time a meeting that used this service was reported. The only change we've made is renewing a server certificate for the flash media server for each of our app nodes. Due to timing of the cert. and the last reported time of success I can't pinpoint it to the cert. change. The certificate installation seemed to be fine and meeting rooms are secured. This is the only change I can think of though so I can't help but think it is related.

Did the OP find the problem? or anyone else suffer this problem?

Last edited by **_dexx0008_** (2011-02-16 22:52:00)

#4 2011-02-17 00:46:00

**_katgoel_**

dexx0008 , Did you check that values that you have provided in telephony-settings.xml for PGi is correct ?

#5 2011-02-17 12:11:11

**_dexx0008_**

attempting to verify what our premiere global id and premiere global password are. This information hasn't changed on our end so unless premiere deactivated some accounts I'm really at a loss as to why the service suddenly stopped functioning in both production and test environments.

#6 2011-02-17 12:55:27

**_katgoel_**

Any firewall change at your network or did you confirm with PGi ?

#7 2011-02-17 15:10:00

**_dexx0008_**

no firewall changes, only thing the server had done was a certificate renewal for flash media server, our meeting rooms still function securely post cert. install.

I'm waiting for PGi to get back to me with values specified in our telephony-settings.xml file. (PREMIERE_WEB-ID and PREMIERE_WEB_PASSWORD, etc)

Tested our premiere client id and password with premiere and those are fine.

#8 2011-02-18 01:14:08

**_Purnima_**

To verify whether or not your credentials still work, you can login to Premiere website and login as user login and verify the details.

Also you can attempt to start conference from telephony directly and see if your moderator password is validated or not.

Since meeting is working fine, I don't see a reason why FMS will stop PGi from functioning well. Are you using FMG as well?

#9 2011-02-18 09:21:52

**_dexx0008_**

Issue is resolved.

The problem was Premiere disabled the PREMIERE_WEB_ID account and corresponding password on their server that allows the adapter to function on our end. Once they went in and enabled this account, functionality resumed. This information is stored in telephony-settings.xml

I should note that even though our adapter was not functioning properly, we could still verify our credentials with Premiere using our client ID and password. Our moderator password worked just fine the entire time as well. The PREMIERE_WEB_ID, PREMIER_WEB_PASSWORD != Client ID and password.

Here is the relevant adobe documentation.
http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AcrobatConn … -7ffa.html

We were not using FMG.

thanks to all those that offered suggestions I appreciate it.

Ryan

Last edited by **_dexx0008_** (2011-02-18 09:25:03)

Board footer