Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-02 12:17:00

**_jshumphrey_**

Publishing Presenter to Connect Pro server problem

My issue is that I have created a powerpoint and imported audio to it in Presenter then published it to our Connect Pro server, but when I go to review the updated link, it either doesn't play the audio and/or it didn't get updated.

Sometimes it will work, then other times it won't.  Does Connect Pro have to refresh?

Thanks in advance.

#2 2010-11-15 01:19:28

**_Purnima_**

Re: Publishing Presenter to Connect Pro server problem

Did you import audio using Presenter i.e Powerpoint Menu -> Presenter-> Import Audio  ?

Also how are you publishing to Connect ? Via Presenter -> Publish -> Adobe Connect?

Connect doesn't need to refresh but can be cache problem of browser. Try clearing cache.

Also just to make sure that you have added audio files correctly, did you try playing the published output locally before uploading?

#3 2010-11-15 09:25:44

**_jshumphrey_**

Purnima wrote:

Did you import audio using Presenter i.e Powerpoint Menu -> Presenter-> Import Audio  ?

Also how are you publishing to Connect ? Via Presenter -> Publish -> Adobe Connect?

Connect doesn't need to refresh but can be cache problem of browser. Try clearing cache. 

Also just to make sure that you have added audio files correctly, did you try playing the published output locally before uploading?

Yes.
Yes.
I will try clearing the cache.

Yes I did.  That's where I was not understanding why it worked fine publishing locally, then when I published to the connect server, it didn't play correctly.  I will try clearing the cache in my web browser when I get a chance and let you know.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Last edited by **_jshumphrey_** (2010-11-15 09:29:36)

#4 2010-11-28 19:29:23

**_jessicaleahy_**

Did you check your connections?

#5 2010-11-29 07:13:44

**_jshumphrey_**

Yes, connections are good.

I believe the issue is that our Connect Server takes some time to refresh.  I don't know how much time, but the link is refreshed when I go to view it the next day.

Just wondering if this is typical for other users?

#6 2010-11-29 21:45:06

**_jessicaleahy_**

I did not encounter that as of the moment. You can try reporting it.

Board footer