Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-11-02 10:45:11

**_PhilK_**

Is there a way to reset quizzes?

I understand that in presenter when one has the questions shuffled and one does not pass, if one is returned to the begining of the presentation, the questions are the same.  Is there a way to reset the presentation as if one started the presentation from scratch? 

or is there a way to launch a new presentation from within another presentation?

Presenter 7 .. Windows Vista.

#2 2010-11-03 16:13:15

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Is there a way to reset quizzes?

The best way to reset the quiz is to re-access the course. Leave the number of attempts to pass as 1 in Presenter, and from the Training Module (or LMS) set the number of attempts to whatever you want. The learner will have to re-access the training, but the quiz will be reshuffled.

#3 2010-11-03 18:15:36

**_PhilK_**

Thanks Jorma  .. 

Have one more question .. Every sample I have seen seems to be in a video format.  I have to supply my work in pdf format..  Is there a way that I can close the presentation when it ends?  or do I have to go to file close  ...or click the the red X????

#4 2010-11-04 11:22:42

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

With Presenter you must manually close the window.

Captivate has the option to put a close presentation at the end of it, if that helps.

#5 2010-11-04 16:13:17

**_PhilK_**

It does help..  Have to get another job to be able to buy Captivate.  Maybe I can talk the company I work for to buy it.

I figured a small workaround.  Since the pdf file is not very large I figured I can copy the test questions and make two or three quizzes in one file.  The questions shuffled.  This meets my needs.

Again thanks for the help.

Phil

Board footer