Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-08-16 12:18:49

**_danamccarthy_**

Password to view and user name capture

Is there a way to present recorded material in a way that will capture the viewers name and also require a password?

#2 2010-08-17 16:20:36

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Password to view and user name capture

An events tool would be best for this. You could have people sign up to take the event, and then get tracking as to who did or didn't attend. You would also have control over approval and denial of registrants.

There is an events tool available as part of Connect and there are 3rd party tools that would work as well.

Feel free to email me if you want to discuss either option.

#3 2010-08-19 23:28:37

**_jessicaleahy_**

hi Jorma. thanks for the advice. what events tool can you recommend?

#4 2010-08-30 15:34:54

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I'll email you directly, so I don't go advertising here ;)

#5 2012-01-19 09:09:11

**_Huw_J_**

Just wondering whether jessicaleahy got a good soluton in the end. We use Communigator when promoting our webinars ahead of the live broadcast to capture attendees, and then email them the URL to access the webinar. What I am interested is whether there is the equivalent of a simple webcapture form that can be added into a pod in Adobe Connect so when running a webinar should attendees have circumnavigated the official route there would be a way they could opt in to follow up communications by entering their email address. I look forward to peoples' thoughts! Huw.

#6 2012-02-23 21:57:05

**_PatriciaMason_**

I'm also interested in doing something similar, what event tools do you guys recommend?
Theres a few of them out there, but I can't decide on which one to use.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks

#7 2012-02-24 08:51:25

**_redhatperl_**

Just create a Adobe Connect Event and select the recorded webinar into this event. Users can register for this and will have the password..

Board footer