Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-06-18 11:10:10

**_hcastro_**

Inserting HTML on E-Mail messages

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how to embed HTML into the email messages?

I find very useful the variables insertion feature (ie. {event-name}), but it would greatly enhance user engagement if we were able to show images or highlighting text with styles.

Thanks a lot for any hint.

Best regards,

Hector Castro.

#2 2010-06-18 12:02:34

**_gajett_**

Re: Inserting HTML on E-Mail messages

Hector,

I just created a new meeting and entered straight html into the e-mail body box on the page, like so:

<a href="http://your.link.here">See this link first</a>
<h1>this is important!</h1>

it showed up as html.

some of the limitations will be on the recipient's end, as it's possible (and likely) that some of your participants will have their mail clients set to disallow html in email.

greg

#3 2010-06-23 08:24:38

**_AmyBrooks_**

Technically, the Event Management email tools do not support HTML code at this time.  But like "hold" and "block attendees" some simple HTML code does work.

#4 2010-06-23 08:36:02

**_hcastro_**

Thanks a lot Amy for your answer.
But I didn

#5 2010-06-23 14:19:57

**_AmyBrooks_**

Hector, with the HOLD and Block Attendee features (inside meeting and seminar rooms) you can use some HTML text. I have a document on it that I can send to you if you want to email your email address at abrooks@adobe.com

#6 2010-09-30 00:09:41

**_jessicaleahy_**

Hi amy, at first I don't understant the hold and block attendees. thank you for clearing that out.

#7 2010-10-27 02:12:00

**_morganrowes_**

Thanks for the answer because I have the similar question. Glad I found the answer here.

Board footer