Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-06-04 13:58:19

**_lenadionex_**

Please Help! API Query

Hi,

I need some help figuring out if what I want to do is even possible, and hope you experts out there can help.  I'm so glad this community exists as it's so much more helpful than trying to call Adobe (even though we pay for a support contract).

What I need is a single API/XML call that reports the quiz results for ALL users for ALL quizzes.

Even being able to report the results for ALL users for ALL courses in a single curriculum (filtered on folder-id?) would be helpful.

Right now we executing report-quiz-takers for a single course, and then having to do that for each course.  Then we take the xml, and import it into excel, and then send that file to our SQL DB. 

If there is a faster route for any of this I would be forever grateful for you for sharing!

#2 2011-07-20 02:44:41

**_ablaauboer_**

Re: Please Help! API Query

Hi Lena,
I've just also posted a topic as such. Have you been able to figure out a working solution already?
Thanks
Alex

#3 2011-07-21 08:44:53

**_jcooper9099_**

Re: Please Help! API Query

Perhaps you could use " report-bulk-consolidated transactions" and filter for training transactions meaninful to the completion of a course or currriculum?

Board footer