Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-06-04 11:47:46

**_ryanascend_**

Filtering reporting queries by principal id?

I'm running "report-bulk-objects" with type "meeting" and I need to filter by one or more principal-ids. Is this possible? Thanks.

#2 2010-06-04 12:04:55

**_lenadionex_**

Re: Filtering reporting queries by principal id?

What are you trying to find?  Since report-bulk-objects just shows you name/date created/etc. about the sco, I don't think there's any link with principals.

#3 2010-06-07 05:57:34

**_ryanascend_**

Thanks. Is there ANY WAY to pull a list of meetings for 1 (or a select number) of accounts or principal IDs?

#4 2010-06-07 09:59:29

**_ryanascend_**

I simply used "report-my-meetings" since it was going off the API login anyway. That solved it.

#5 2010-06-07 10:38:45

**_lenadionex_**

I'm glad that worked for you, since there is no way to set "report-my-meetings" to use a specific principal-id (which is weird since you can with report-my-training)

#6 2010-06-11 01:12:53

**_palkan_**

so here is some solution:

call "report-user-training-transcripts&principal-id=<id>&filter-icon=meeting"

and you will get smth like this:

<row transcript-id="number" sco-id="number" principal-id="id" status="completed" score="0" max-score="" certificate="number" type="meeting" icon="meeting"><name>Meeting's name</name><url-path>/url/</url-path><login>login</login><date-taken>2010-03-23T11:11:10.240+03:00</date-taken><principal-name>principal name</principal-name></row>

for every take of each user's meeting.

so, this is the way to get all meetings of the only one user and i'm sure, that there is no way to get meetings of several users, but to call API for each one.

Board footer