Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-05-05 13:55:37

**_bhaden_**

microphone icon disappears

On the events we deliver, the host instructor is responsible for granting microphone rights to participants as they enter the meeting room. Most often, the host is able to see the microphone next to the participant's name in the Attendee List. However, occasionally, the microphone will display and later disappear. Most times, the participant still has microphone rights--the host instructor can hover over their name in the Attendee List and see the microphone icon pressed in. However, participants sometimes must logout of the meeting room and log back in-usually to address an audio problem.

We are aware of the option to automatically grant microphone rights, we however, do not want to provide the participants the ability to affect share pods. Does anyone have a suggestion to this problem?

Ideally, we would like to have a feature that would allow us to automatically grant participants microphone rights.

Thank you in advance.

Beth Haden

#2 2010-05-06 12:39:33

**_mrock66_**

Re: microphone icon disappears

Hi Beth,

I would make sure the participants are running the add-in and not just logged in directly through a web browser.  I've seen this issue when you are just speaking/using your web browser and VoIP

#3 2010-05-06 12:44:09

**_bhaden_**

Re: microphone icon disappears

Thank you Matt.

I will test to see if this resolves the problem. :)

Board footer