Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-03-22 14:15:24

**_FernandoSH_**

Publishing Settings

Hello, I would like to know if the presentation list on the video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Kqcfq7s2Js&feature=PlayList&p=653DFA3F643BF81D&index=0&playnext=1    ///Time: 7:06 -  Adobe Connect PRO Channel) is something that Adobe Captivate can offer.

Is it exclusive to Adobe Presenter or is it part of Adobe Connect PRO?

Thank you very much.

#2 2010-03-26 09:01:17

**_karina.hesse_**

Re: Publishing Settings

...the list is as far as I know it is a part of "Adobe Presenter".  "Adobe Captivate" offers this wonderful "Navigation menu" with different skins which I use to allow people to see all main topics at one glance.

In the Adobe Connect Pro Meeting - we can customize our meeting room in terms of color & logos but we have no list function. Thinking about it, it would be great to be able to edit a recording and add a Navigation Menu to it.

If I am understanding your question right, you wish to add this kind of navigation list to Captivate. If that is correct do the following:

Once you finished your Captivate recording or presentation go to the following menu:
"PROJECT"
Select "SKIN"
Select the tab "MENU"
Here you can add "Navigation Lists" by adding a point & selecting the slight you want to jump to once it is a turned into a recording. [it is pretty self explanatory once you are in that menu].
+++
Under tab "PLAYBACK CONTROL" you can customize your color scheme and select the type of skin you wish to use for the frame of the recording.... etc. - just have look.
+++

I am a user of Captivate CS3 & Adobe Connect Pro Meeting. I hope this might help!

Board footer