Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2010-01-25 15:59:01

**_infoseci_**

Need to hire connect pro developer - please help!

Hi I need to hire an independent consultant to do some work with the connect pro API to make some customizations and some tiny scripts for us.

If you are interested, please email me at jack at infosecinstitute dot com, or call 708 689 0131 ext. 6000.

Its not a lot of work, but there will be some regular work here. No need to be in the US, and you can help us out outside of your regular job if you like.

If you are reading this and dont have the time to do this yourself, please forward to any colleagues you know of that may be interested!

#2 2010-01-25 16:56:53

**_mrock66_**

Re: Need to hire connect pro developer - please help!

Hi Jack,  Do you have more specific information that you need completed?  Have you looked at the Exchange?  Depending on what you need, it might be there.  Just a thought.

#3 2010-01-26 21:28:06

**_infoseci_**

Re: Need to hire connect pro developer - please help!

mrock66 wrote:

Hi Jack,  Do you have more specific information that you need completed?  Have you looked at the Exchange?  Depending on what you need, it might be there.  Just a thought.

Thanks Matt, i checked out the exchange, but what I need isnt there.

Basically, we want individual users to be able to create their own accounts instead of having to have someone create one for them. We would like additional functionality to automatically enroll users into a specific group.

I would also like to have user accounts expire after a certain amount of time, or, even better, after a certain amount time, unenroll the user from one or more groups they are enrolled in.

Board footer