Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-12-11 13:10:10

**_spuddy87_**

.emea.acrobat.com - Information on this server please!

Hi,

Our Connect Pro Server is (accountname).emea.acrobat.com.  If I am right, this will be the second last server to be upgraded to 7.5.  Does this mean that this server is second lowest in terms of 'importance' to Adobe?  We recently did a meeting and the quality and latency of the VoIP was so poor we had to end the meeting. 

We are going to use Connect Pro for commercial purposes and this situation will obviously be unacceptable in the future. 

Could someone please provide me with a bit of info regarding this server? (If it is a poor server to be on, it's location etc)

Any info would be very much appreciated as, if this server is one of the poorest to be on, we can look at upgrading.

Thanks,

David

#2 2009-12-15 10:12:16

**_markblair_**

Re: .emea.acrobat.com - Information on this server please!

David,

The EMEA cluster is not considered 2 tier in anyway whatsoever.  In normal circumstances the EMEA cluster would be upgraded very soon after the first clusters in North America go live.  Unfortunately in this particular case we had some 3rd party dependancies that meant we had to upgrade EMEA later in the schedule.

Location wise the EMEA server is located in a Tier 1 data center in the UK.

I hope this information helps, we appreciate your patience.

Kind Regards
Mark Blair

Product Manager, Connect Pro

Board footer