Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-12-07 15:54:56

**_MOsupport_**

Universal Voice - Join Audio Conference Delays

I was wondering whether any other users who have already been upgraded to Connect 7.5 have noticed any delays a room that's been set up for Universal Voice and being able to join the room into the audio conference. 
Here's what's happening.  I create the meeting first.  At a later point, I decide I want to set up Universal Voice for the meeting, so I go into my profile and add a new Univeral Voice provider under My Audio Providers.  I then create an audio profile using that provider.  I then edit my meeting information and selet the audio profile I created.  At that point, I should be able to start my meeting and have the Audio Conference Options available to me in the room so I can start broadcasting, but that's not always the case.  Sometimes, it can take 30-60 minutes after I've changed the room information for the audio conference options to be available.  Has anyone else noticed these kinds of delays and is this a normal?  I would have thought that once a room was integrated with Universal Voice, the audio conference options would be available immediately.

Board footer