Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-11-15 02:48:18

**_sudqi_**

View SCORM in share pod..

i make SCORM file and upload it in my Content..
when i make class room i want run my Scrom file in share pod the problem is didnt see it in content library. so i open it in another window alone and them make Share my Screen to view it.
in this way i lost all functionality that i can do like use markup tools or pointer , so if there another way can i use it to view my SCORM file in-said meeting or class room?

#2 2009-11-15 09:33:52

**_mark2741_**

Re: View SCORM in share pod..

Not sure what you're *really* asking here, but:

If you're asking how can you just run a SCO in a Share pod, then you can't unless the SCO is purely swf-based (i.e., the file you initially load in is a .swf file). Most SCOs use an html and javascript files for the tracking, and Connect Share pods do not render HTML pages.

If you're asking about tracking SCORM content via a Share pod in a Virtual Classroom:

Contrary to what the marketing material and some people seem to believe: Adobe Connect Pro is NOT SCORM conformant. It does not track SCORM content. It should. But it doesn't. The only way around this is to use the SCORM wrapper component that Andrew Chemey developed and is available on this site with a tutorial. I did some testing with it when it first came out and it worked well. But that was for asyncrhonous training using Connect Pro Training, not in a live meeting Share pod.

#3 2009-11-15 10:06:05

**_sudqi_**

Thanx Mark
my SCORM File make it in flash and make it in HTML view my question how to view it " Run" in share pod ,
share my Screen let me go out of room and cant use white board tools to make some mark up or high light it .

anyway thanks for your answer :)

#4 2009-11-15 11:45:47

**_mark2741_**

sudqi - you can run the swf in a share pod. And I recently read that if you zip up the swf (make sure it is named index.swf) with the associated files (if there are any) that it will work, but I know that that used to not work. Perhaps it does now though if that poster was correct so give it a try.

But if it is just a standalone swf it should work. Just know that the scorm tracking won't.

Board footer