Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2023-08-30 10:07:28

cuc1682064894

Participant can hear the platform audio but not hear all the mic feeds

I have had 2 instances of an audio issue when working with a large corporate client. Their IT department does not allow them to download the app so all participate via browser.

Twice now I have had a participant who can hear the platform audio but is unable to hear all of the microphone feeds. They can hear some participants and not others. All the other participants can hear all of the microphone feeds.

Has anybody experienced similar issues or can anyone offer a solution to resolve the issue?

I would be very grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

#2 2023-09-05 09:54:19

AndrewTechGuy

Re: Participant can hear the platform audio but not hear all the mic feeds

I have not heard of that particular issue with any of my hosts or participants, but normally the first thing I would try is to switch to a different browser. Perhaps there is a trend in which browser exhibits this behavior. In any event, trying a different browser might be a good place to start.

#3 2023-09-06 00:32:38

Bijutoha

Re: Participant can hear the platform audio but not hear all the mic feeds

There are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Have the participant check their audio settings in their browser. Ensure their microphone is enabled and the volume is turned up.

Have the participant try a different browser. Some browsers are more compatible with Adobe Connect than others.
Have the participant try disabling their ad blocker. Ad blockers can sometimes interfere with the audio in Adobe Connect.
Have the participant try restarting their computer. Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue.

Board footer