Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-03-12 02:44:24

AB

Meeting drop outs again and again

Our customers and our speakers keep reporting that they are kicked out of meetings or that the network connection is interrupted. They join, via browser, desktop application or mobile app. In the participant reports from last Wednesday (duration 1 hour) we see that of 583 participants 411 (approx 70%) have to dial in more than once. Over 100 participants even 4 or 5 times. Due to the large number of participants with problems, this cannot be about individual fates, but must be a system problem.

For a long time, users have been reporting about this problem in the forum. Unfortunately, we don't see any improvement here. With the switch to the standard view, the problem gets worse rather than better. We would like to finally get a statement on the current situation of the Adobe Connect platform. Whats is going on here?

Due to the persistent problems, we are slowly losing patience.

You are also welcome to write to me personally.

#2 2021-03-12 10:29:56

timdaugherty

Re: Meeting drop outs again and again

I experienced similar issues yesterday (March 11). We had a small group of people conducting a dry-run (so only about 10 of us total) and three of them had continued problems. One got bumped off six or seven times and the other about five or so. Both were using the web browser.

#3 2021-03-22 17:11:06

ChrisA

I don't want to be the voice of cynicism here but we have some major global clients using AC and all of whom are complaining in a big way about this issue - Adobe technical support essentially deny the problem exists attributing the issue to the user.

Actually, I'm convinced they are correct that it is a feature of the user's connection but the behaviour of AC in response is what is causing the actual problem. It simply does not happen on other conferencing platforms.

We have complained as much as possible over 12 months now. We are now migrating to other platforms sadly, if this one issue could be fixed I would be AC's biggest champion.

#4 2021-03-30 10:07:49

EventProducer

I am experiencing similar issues with attendees dropping in and out. It's also happened to me as the meeting Host! It's very disconcerting. Adobe Connect support has been useless. I'm also starting to give up hope that this platform will again be usable. If the constant issues continue, we will have to seriously research and figure out another (better supported) platform.

Board footer