Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-12-10 12:10:24

Timesseven

Constant Account Lockouts

Hello,

I'm being locked out of my account constantly while trying to view AC recordings that my company has saved from last year. I will be able to log into my AC account, I'll start watching the recording, AC will disconnect, reconnect, disconnect, reconnect, disconnect, reconnect over and over again until I shut down the program. Then when I try to log back in again, I receive the "You have made too many unsuccessful attempts to login and your account is locked for five minutes" message. The problem is that it STAYS locked for hours! Even when I change my password, which I've done six times already, I still receive the same message.

Uninstall and reinstalled? Yup. Network issue? Nope -- none of my other programs show any indication of network failure. Plug in using an Ethernet cable? I am. Windows Event Viewer? No problems. Get my company's IT staff to unlock the account? I've had them unlock my account more times than they have anyone else's account. I'm starting to think that Adobe hates me on a personal level.

Any constructive suggestions would be appreciated.

Board footer