Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-16 14:22:05

**_lisakatd_**

Poll Question Results

We would like to be able see how each person answered a poll question, but for some reason after the event the poll results had been cleared. Is there now any way or option to retrieve the results of that poll question?

Thank you.

#2 2009-09-16 15:06:18

**_Daniel_**

Re: Poll Question Results

If you go in to your meeting reports in your Connect Pro Account, some of this data should be stored for you in the "by questions" tab. I do not know why, but it appears that only some data from polls is stored. Is it linked to meeting recordings?
Once the poll has been cleared in a meeting, I don't think you can view the results inside the meeting room, but it is possible it's kept inside the reports tab. Would like to hear other thoughts from experienced ACP users about how this works.

#3 2009-09-16 15:25:50

**_lisakatd_**

Thank you. Actually though our presentation was a seminar and not a meeting. Looks like from the reports you are only able to use those for meetings.

#4 2009-09-17 00:18:17

**_dyun_**

These same reports exist for seminar rooms as well.  Take a look below.  Details are obscured, but you can get here by clicking on the Report > By Questions under the seminar room:

seminar-polls.png

#5 2009-09-17 09:16:04

**_lisakatd_**

Thank you! I was able to get the answers! This is great.

Board footer