Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-08 14:42:37

**_jcooper9099_**

Presenter deletes important audio file

For some reason I am fighting with presenter wiping out the media.ppcx file after we spent hours recording the audio. Does anyone have a solution for this? It's costing a lot of time and money to keep having to re-do the audio.

#2 2009-09-09 08:47:29

**_bob_freese_**

Re: Presenter deletes important audio file

I have the same problems, have contacted support twice and they are totally clueless.  I have taken to recording and then saving a copy of everything before publishing.  Has saved me a number of times.  Just this moring I am experiencing an audio issue - even with the 7.0.5 release.

#3 2009-09-09 09:08:12

**_bob_freese_**

FYI, one thing that does seem to work - sometimes - save the PPT with a new name, it seems to re-sync the audio if the audio is not gone.

#4 2009-09-10 06:16:14

**_jcooper9099_**

hey bob. I think I figurd this out. We have multiple persons with presenter and the PPT gets viewed by several persons. I found out that if work was completed in presenter 7.0.1 or above then opened in 7.0 the corruption / deleting of audio files would occur. You have to click Adobe Presenter >> Help about Then close that window and click Adobe presenter >> Help >> updates and repeat the process untill you have Version 7.0.5. this fixed teh issue for us in that the corruption did not happen again.

Board footer