Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-09-02 18:01:02

**_jvanevera_**

Locked Recording Notification

I have the recordings locked to record every meeting.  When someone enters the meeting room, there is a message displayed by the red dot in the upper right corner that reads

"This meeting is being recorded.  This recording is locked and cannot be stopped."

Is there any way to turn off that notification?  It's a weird message to be displayed.  Is there a way to change it?  I wouldn't mind it if it didn't include the second sentence.  I know I can turn off the forced recordings, but that is not what I want.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

#2 2009-09-08 12:42:24

alistairlee

Re: Locked Recording Notification

It sounds like your organization is taking advantage of a new feature added to Connect Pro 7 that enables "Forced Recordings".

This is only available to on-premise customers and can only be changed by an administrator in the 'Compliance and Control' settings under Administration.

Adobe added the feature because many organizations (particularly those in regulated industries) want an audit trail of all communications.

A meeting host is not able to disable this - only an account administrator.

#3 2009-09-11 17:22:10

**_jvanevera_**

Re: Locked Recording Notification

Thanks for you reply.  I like having the forced recording on, but I want the message to either say something different or removed altogether.  Do you know if that is possible?  Is there some way to change what the message says?

Board footer