Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-05-23 15:36:06

Wantolearn

Adobe Connect Meeting

Having problems with audio on my recently installed Adobe Connect Meeting software. All my settings are correct. However, when I go to test my audio there is no sound and I notice that I have a crossed out microphone next to my name in the Attendees Pod. Please note that I also use this computer for my University class and they use the call in feature. Since the new install is a trial version, I need to use VOIP. This is time sensitive because I need to make a decision between this and a competing product.

#2 2017-05-24 09:51:50

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Adobe Connect Meeting

The line through your microphone next to your name in the Attendees Pod means that your mic is muted in Connect. You'll need to click on the microphone button at the top of the room to un-mute yourself.

#3 2017-08-30 20:49:42

rickintokyo

When I try to create a new meeting I get a "Not Authorized" message saying I "do not have permission to access this item."  Previously I was able to create a new meeting, but recently I know have this problem.  Can you tell me what might be the cause and how I can correct it?

#4 2017-08-31 10:13:52

Jorma_at_CoSo

It sounds like you were removed from the Meeting Host Group by an Administrator. You should reach out to the individual or group that manages your account to see what happened.

Board footer