Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-08-24 16:47:28

**_gatorgal615_**

Operation size error

Has anyone received the following error when trying to move a meeting to either a shared meeting or a shared template?

Operation too large to complete. Please decrease the amount of data being updated.

For further assistance, please check out the Connect Pro support center or contact Connect Pro support.

Last edited by **_gatorgal615_** (2009-08-24 16:48:15)

#2 2009-08-24 17:00:23

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Operation size error

Yes, I have see that message. It usually comes from a meeting room that has been used for a long time (1 year + for us). This is due to the amount of contents in the in the Uploaded Content folder and the Recordings folder. Clean up all the old unneeded contents in the Content folder and move the recordings to the Content library, and you should be good to go.

#3 2009-08-24 17:20:30

**_gatorgal615_**

Yes - that could be the problem.  We use the same room over and over again and want to move it to Shared Templates for others to use.  I've tried to move another meeting which doesn't have much content so I believe it's a date issue.  Many Thanks.

#4 2009-08-25 07:28:21

**_tlchurch_**

If you talk to Adobe support (at least if you're licensed), you can fix this with a modification to custom.ini that overrides the default limitation on the size movable. I don't know if this override is available for hosted or not.

Board footer