Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-08-12 10:45:33

**_alanvanwyk_**

Confirmation emails - can they be customised?

I'd like to be able to modify the emails that get sent to meeting registrants.

Ideally, I need to add a company footer and I'd more importantly like to change the link sent out to be a clickable one (ie send an HTML / rich text email)

Does anyone know how to do this?

#2 2009-08-14 17:48:36

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Confirmation emails - can they be customised?

Set the room permissions to Anyone who has the URL can enter the meeting room, then go to the email option. You will see a button to send an email (instead of the traditional email feature). Click the button and it will open a new email message in your email client. From there, dress it up as you see fit. Since it will be in your email client you can make it an HTML message, add signatures, graphics and attachments.

Then if you don't want your room to be set to that permissions for access, change it back once you have created and sent your email(s).

#3 2009-08-15 13:41:10

**_michael_**

Re: Confirmation emails - can they be customised?

If you would like to modify messages for all Connect Pro outbound messages, and you have a licensed deployment, you can do so by modifying the templates on the server.  I believe they are located in the en.xml lang files.  Once modified, you may have to restart services.

Heads-up:  Not officially supported by Adobe, and any upgrades will likely write-over your changes, so be sure to back up these files (along with your entire deployment as standard practice) before performing an upgrade.

Board footer