Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-11 21:38:58

**_Kimpender_**

Connect Pro Editing Offline Error

I have been trying to edit offline and I get an error add-in 9 r 314 has encountered a problem. Does anyone have an problem with this and how can I resolve it. I've used both IE and Firefox.

#2 2009-07-13 08:09:57

**_mrock66_**

Re: Connect Pro Editing Offline Error

Hi there, i'm looking into this for you, i'll get you an update soon.

#3 2009-07-16 13:54:55

**_Kimpender_**

I discovered that the wrong Add-in was on my account. Tech support provided the correct Add-in and fixed the problem.

#4 2009-07-29 08:02:51

**_lkeener_**

I am having the same problem, I have tried r314 and r299 and received the same results. What is the current add-in version.

#5 2009-07-29 10:23:25

**_Kimpender_**

I had to uninstall the old add-in and install the new. This is the path I was provided.

ftp://breezeext:bif4mh$$@zip.adobe.com/patches/Addin9.1.299.zip

#6 2009-07-29 11:23:10

**_tpettijohn_**

We had a similar error when we attempted to make a recording "off-line" when using the 9.1.314 client add-in.  Moving back to the 9.1.299 (or earlier) add-in fixed the issue for us. 

Unfortunately, if you do not already have the add-in installed and enter a Connect meeting room, you get prompted to install the add-in.  When you install the add-in from within the meetng room, it obtains the add-in from Adobe's web site, and you get 9.1.314.

Is there a way to force the meeting room to get the add-in from another location, such as my Connect server instead of from Adobe's site?

#7 2009-07-29 14:39:11

**_DallasShelby_**

I have had issues with offline recordings as well. I am able to view them using Adobe Media Player and can hear the audio. However, when I try to import the file (an flv) into Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 to edit the recording, the audio is not there. If I then try to transcode the flv using Adobe Media Encoder CS4 I get the same results... no audio... regardless of what format/settings I chose. I've tried to get answers from Adobe support, but each time they send me to a troubleshooting document that does not address the ConnectPro issue. I've read on several other sites that other folks have had this issue but have seen no fixes.  I am wondering if you've heard of this and if there is a solution.

Help?

Board footer