Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-07-11 00:18:29

**_jonaslagneryd_**

The Connect MP3 Player extension

Hi,
Don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask questions about this extension. Anyway, does anyone happen to know if
1. it is possible to configure it so that it does not auto-play when you enter the meeting room?
2. it is possible to configure colours of the image?

Kind regards,
Jonas

#2 2009-07-13 09:39:48

**_roysdenc_**

Re: The Connect MP3 Player extension

When you publish, Presenter has an option to auto play that you can check or uncheck. 

Have you tried this?

As for colors, are you talking about when you publish Presenter content, or a Connect Meeting room?  The colors in the meeting room are set by an admin, and are for the whole account.  For a specific piece of Presenter content, I think you can customize that with Presenter.

-Chris

Last edited by **_roysdenc_** (2009-07-13 09:43:25)

#3 2009-07-13 14:32:21

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Hi,
I am referring to the The Connect MP3 Player extension - http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/i … id=1695531 .
Any idea about how to disable auto-play and also to set its colors?

Kind regards,
Jonas

#4 2009-07-13 14:35:59

**_roysdenc_**

My bad, some how I missed that (though your title is clear in what you are asking for).

I have no idea about this.

Sorry
-Chris

#5 2009-07-27 14:30:12

alistairlee

Jonas,

Good news - I've just made another update to the MP3 player.

Version 2.1 (now available on the exchange) supports the ability to turn off autoplay.

The setting is available in the XML file.  The MP3 player reads in the autoplay setting.  If it's set to 'false', then it will not automatically start playing for attendees.  The default setting is set to 'true'.

You can get the new version here:
http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchange/i … id=1847522

#6 2009-07-27 16:45:59

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Hi Alistair,
I downloaded it, however it seems that it is not the latest version with the XML file that enables turning off autoplay.
What could have happened?
Kind regards,
Jonas

#7 2009-07-29 18:06:18

alistairlee

Hey Jonas,

You're absolutely right - it was still pushing the previous version (2.0) depsite the fact that I had uploaded version 2.1

I've fixed the issue now and you should get version 2.1 (with the autoplay feature) if you follow the same link.

Thanks,
Alistair

#8 2009-07-30 09:36:16

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Great! Now it works superbly! Thanks a lot Alistair.

I was wondering what happened to your Video player. You referred to it in a forum post and also gave a link, but this link is not valid any longer. Is the extension still under development or have you canceled the project?
Kind regards,
Jonas

#9 2009-07-30 10:01:49

alistairlee

I removed the Video Player from the exchange.

It always worked well for me, but there were a number of individuals who had issues with the video not loading properly in a Connect Pro room.  It only ever happened to Windows users which was odd - and it worked for the majority of people.

I was never able to find the issue, so I removed the SWF alltogether since I couldn't properly support it.

If you want a copy of it, I'd be happy to email it to you.

Thanks,
Alistair

#10 2009-07-30 11:55:36

**_jonaslagneryd_**

Would be very happy to receive a copy! Please mail to jonas.lagneryd at card.coop
Thanks!
Jonas

#11 2009-07-31 03:52:07

**_Rodney_**

I'm interested in picking up on the video player. Any chance of the .fla files?

Board footer