Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-25 14:41:24

**_lhouff_**

Polling questions and reports

From a training perspective, the polling feature leaves much to be desired in terms of reporting. Each polling question has it's own "summary," yet there is no easy way to summarize all polling responses from a session. AND... then when you go to retrieve the information, if you haven't erased the previous sessions answers, you have to pick through everything to find this sessions answers - there should be a date filter on the results.
Anyway it's very cumbersome.

Then, if you wanted to copy and paste a question (such as evaluation questions) into another session, you can't. You have to recreate the questions. Is there a way we could save off in the future versions, like with WebEx and then these could be pulled into any session as needed?

#2 2009-06-25 17:53:39

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Polling questions and reports

I agree, it can be quite cumbersome with no filtering.

But if you want to re-create the Poll Pods in another Meeting Room (to address the copy/paste issue), as long as you are/were the Meeting Host of each session, when you choose to open a new Poll Pod, the last questions you asked should still be readily available, just by selecting the Pod that had the questions/answer configuration, instead of simply selecting 'New Poll Pod':
pollk.jpg

Does that help?

#3 2009-06-26 14:12:49

**_pgiandrew_**

Hi, is Adobe meeting able to display each individual's response for the polling questions?

#4 2009-06-26 15:54:49

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

In your Meeting Room Reports after it has ended, yes. In a Meeting Room after polling has ended, no. You can choose to 'Broadcast Results' along with your Poll, but it will only show the number of individuals that selected each answer.

#5 2010-04-16 12:51:55

**_ppearson_**

For pgiandrew - I don't know if this was a feature in Connect Pro 7.0, but I was recently shown in our newly updated 7.5  that I CAN see who has answered a poll: Click the button that indicates how many answered, ie. 8/10. In doing so, you will see a list of the participant name and their poll choice. [not sure if this works for multi-answer polls though]

Board footer