Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-23 20:51:17

**_fu_paladins_**

Service Pack 3 - Notes on how to use MeetingOne audio integration

We are a hosted account so we are now on service pack 3.

We have been using the MeetingOne audio integration in a dial-back way. Service pack 3 included some enhancements to the dial-in function. We are considering a switch to this mode.

I have seen some service pack 3 release notes here, a MeetingOne press release, and service pack 3 installation instructions. None of these provide what I am looking for.

Specifically, I am looking for some documentation that describes the functionality at a 'host' level:

- What (if anything) do we need to do when setting up meetings so that users are not prompted for a dial-back number?

- What is a Telephony Token / ID?

- What is done with a Telephony Token / ID by the host?

- What is done with a Telephony Token / ID by the participants / presenters?

- If we use the dial-in, do we still lose the 'participant controlled' option for breakouts / sub-conferences when we use breakouts in Connect Pro?

- Besides cost, what are the other advantages of using the dial-in method?

- Is there any way we can keep the 'participant controlled' option for breakouts / sub-conferences when we use breakouts in Connect Pro? (We use a team approach that includes a host and separate presenter. Our presenters are interested in being able to move themselves amongst the breakout audio conferences without having to rely on the host moving them in Connect Pro.)

Any help / direction will be greatly appreciated!!!

Board footer