Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-06 00:04:14

**_lfane_**

Error: The meeting room could not connect to the Connect Pro Server

I have 6 rooms ready for an event Monday morning (in two days).

I just got an error message on one of the rooms  "The meeting room could not connect to the Connect Pro Server..." and am unable to access and finish loading content. I have desparate emails out to our support/sales people but it is Friday night. Is there anyone out there cruising the Connect Pro Community forum on a Friday night that can give me some guidance.

As a last resort, I can delete the room and assign a URL to another room as a work around but I wanted to see if there was a resolution to the problem.

Thanks for any assistance.

#2 2009-06-08 13:57:46

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Error: The meeting room could not connect to the Connect Pro Server

Not sure if you got things working, and don't think you will get this in time, but sounds like there is an issue on Adobe's side of things.  Did you hear back from your support person or did you contact Adobe support?  One of their servers could have been down, as I know they have some upgrades they will be working on in the near future if they haven't already.

Let us know if you got things working, or if there was any info given as to what happend.

-Chris

#3 2009-06-08 14:10:50

**_lfane_**

Re: Error: The meeting room could not connect to the Connect Pro Server

Thanks Roy.
I had to go to plan B and copy all of the meeting info to a Word doc, delete the meeting and reestablish the meeting using the original URL and copying the info to the new meeting. It worked and we are presenting the session now.

I suspect you are right, it was something on the Adobe side of things. I have heard from a support person but no specifics on the cause.

Thanks again!

Board footer