Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-01 15:54:29

**_ahhull_**

Animation timings are off...Presenter 7

Several of my animation timings are off. When I sync the narration with the bullet points (I'm not using any SmartArt) and preview, it works fine. But when I publish to my computer, several of the animations are behind by a few seconds?

Help!

Thanks!

Darren

#2 2009-06-01 20:24:57

**_Daniel_**

Re: Animation timings are off...Presenter 7

Darren,
How do you preview the animations? What version of Presenter are you using? Believe that some bugs with the audio sync tool were fixed in updated versions of Presenter (I think we're on Presenter 7.2 now). Just troubleshooting.
Daniel

#3 2009-06-01 20:50:54

**_ahhull_**

Hey Daniel:

I preview them when I'm using the sync tool...I sync the slide, and then replay the slide to see if the animations worked...and it does beautifully. Once I publish to my computer is when they are off.

I'm using Presenter 7.0.2 Build 7464.

Thanks for the troubleshoot!

Darren

#4 2009-06-02 10:54:53

**_Daniel_**

Darren,
Hmmm... not sure. Looks as though you have the latest Presenter version and build.  Are all of the animations delayed or just some of them? Is it possible that you have added a delay in the effect options of the specific timings that are off? You might try going in to the audio editor and dragging the animations points forward one or two seconds (as exact as you can calculate that the timings are off by) and see if that corrects your local published file.  Just guessing, don't really know what the problem is and other users might have ideas.
Daniel

#5 2009-06-02 12:26:39

**_ahhull_**

Thanks again Daniel...Only some of the slides have animation delays, and there are no PP effect options on any of the slides. Not sure about going into the audio editor...this really should not be an option...So frustrating!

Board footer