Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-18 13:34:29

**_mark2741_**

External training - no vertical scrollbar!

I have 3 surveys that were developed and hosted using a 3rd-party provider. I inserted each of the 3 surveys into a Connect Pro Training curriculum, using the 'add external training' feature. Now when a user clicks on the 'open' button next to each of these surveys, a new browser window opens and the survey loads as expected.

Problem is, the vertical scrollbar is disabled in the pop-up window that Connect Pro spawns, so my surveys are useless since the user cannot scroll down to answer all of the questions and then click the submit button.

I looked online for a way to enable the vertical scrollbars via passing a value in the url, but couldn't find anything about that. Anyone have any idea how to enable the vertical scrollbar for external content?

I hate to have to create an 'intermediary' launch page just so that that is what Connect opens at first when the user launches the survey, and have it launch a new window with the scrollbars enabled and the survey loaded in that!

Help! I've called ACP Tech Support but am put on hold forever....

#2 2009-05-18 16:20:40

**_mark2741_**

Re: External training - no vertical scrollbar!

I gave up trying to call Support (I figure odds are they won't have a workaround anyway) so I wound up just writing up a separate html page with a 'click here to launch the survey' link in it. In that page I added css to make the page scrollable vertically.

Board footer