Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-06 13:58:08

**_mark2741_**

How to add recording to a curriculum?

I thought this would be easy, but apparently I'm clueless or it's not....

I have a curriculum that includes a couple of live, virtual classroom courses. Those two live courses are over and I wanted to insert the recordings of those two sessions into a folder in the curriculum so that students can watch them for review if they want to.

But I can't see a way to access the recordings when trying to add them to a curriculum.

Help!

#2 2009-05-06 15:52:17

**_dyun_**

Re: How to add recording to a curriculum?

Hi Mark,

Move the recording to the Content Library.  Then you will be able to add the recording to the curriculum just as you would any other piece of content.  If this isn't clear, let me know and I'll provide more explicit step-by-step instructions.

Best,
david

#3 2009-05-06 17:30:26

**_mark2741_**

Thanks David - that worked.

Only problem is it seems I've lost the ability to edit the videos. I didn't think I'd need to (never bothered before), but it would have been nice, after reviewing them again, to have been able to snip a few minutes from the beginning. No big deal - I'll make sure to edit them and/or make offline *before* moving them if I need to.

#4 2009-05-06 18:14:20

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

When you move a recording to the content library, you should still have the ability to edit the recording. The Edit button is now a the bottom of the summary page of your recording. There is also still a Make Offline button as well.

Board footer