Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-05-01 05:33:00

**_ankitaj_**

Recording Issue- Not in sequence

Dear All,

I am facing a issue with Connect Recording. In this case, when i do recording while meeting.
Later on when i publish the recording, The  sequence of events happened in meeting are not in same sequence. The recording is not in sync with meeting.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks !!

#2 2009-05-01 15:57:22

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Recording Issue- Not in sequence

By sequence of events, are you meaning slides playing back, videos or screen share, or what exactly?  I have heard of things like this, but am interested to know what content is out of sequence before making sugestions.

-Chris

#3 2009-07-09 13:21:57

**_memarsh_**

I have a customer with this same issue, with her, it is just the PowerPoints.  We checked and there are no timings on the PPT file itself.  But when you look at the uploaded PPT file, it has 5 sec on each slide.  Any ideas?

This is how she describes it:  The recording scrolled through the entire ppt while I was still talking about the second slide.  Then later, it jumped back to the previous slides.  Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks,
Melissa

#4 2009-07-09 13:31:23

**_roysdenc_**

When you publish with Presenter, it will often make each slide 5 sec long.  For me, we will use these slides in a meeting room, and record the presetner running through everything straight through.  If you pre-record the audio with Presenter, the timing should be representative of the associated recording.

So, if your customer is using the slides in a Connect Meeting and trying to talk to them, make sure the sync button is on, making everyone see the same thing at the same time.  If it is turned off, it will play each slide with the associated timing, in this case 5 sec each.

Make sense?  Let me know if you need more info.

-Chris

Board footer