Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-28 10:02:57

**_Nadine_**

Meeting recording reports

Is there a way to see how many times a meeting recording has been accessed? I'd love to add this to my metric reports along with my Presenter module numbers, but I just can't see where that might be available.

Thanks!

#2 2009-04-28 11:41:19

**_gajett_**

Re: Meeting recording reports

You'll need to move the recording to your content area. Pieces of content are trackable in that fashion.

Greg

#3 2009-04-28 14:12:06

**_anhyzer_**

Re: Meeting recording reports

If all you need is the number of times that a recording has been accessed (and the last viewed date), you can use the API to get that info. These instructions are for a newbie so excuse the level of explanation if you already know how to find the recording's SCO ID.

1. Log into the Connect Manager and navigate to the page that shows the list of recordings for your meeting. (you must stay logged into Connect for the remainder of the steps)

2. When you follow the link to your recordings, note the unique "sco-id" argument in the URL.

3. Plug your server's host name and the sco-id (replace the XXXXXXXX below) into this URL:

http://YOUR_CONNECT_SERVER.COM/api/xml?action=report-sco-views&sco-id=XXXXXXX

4. In the XML returned you'll find a "views" argument and a last-viewed-date.

This is all scriptable if you have the time or inclination to build a tool.

(Note, this works on Connect 6, SP3. I assume the API call is still available in Connect 7.)

--Chris

Board footer